Jade is a special stone of healing and stability, believed to promote wisdom, balance, and peace. It relieves anxiety and lightens emotions developed from fear. This stone never allows any negative energy or negative influences to affect the individual wearing it. It simply protects people from getting disturbed by negative influences as it continues to emit cleansing and calming aura. Jade can also establish a closer connection between the different stages of the intellectual part of the body. Hence, it improves the mental capacity of a person.
There are various types and colors of jade:
- Black Jade emanates strong, protective energies to ward off negative assault, physical or psychological, including self limitation.
- Blue Jade calms the mind, encouraging peace and reflection, and is valuable in promoting visions and dreams.
- Brown Jade is grounding. It connects to the earth and provides comfort and reliability.
- Lavender Jade alleviates emotional hurt and provides spiritual nourishment. Its energy is of the highest etheric spectrum.
- Orange Jade brings joy and teaches the interconnectedness of all beings. It is energetic and quietly stimulating.
- Purple Jade encourages mirth and happiness, and purifies one's aura. It dispels the negative and increases one's level of discernment.
- Red Jade is a stone of life-force energy, dispelling fear that holds one back, and urges one to action.
- White Jade filters distractions, pulls in relevant, constructive information and aids in decision making.
- Yellow Jade is cheerful and energetic, transmits inner peace and happiness.